An active member:
- Will receive an i.s.t.a.a. certificate, an Active member logo and access to the member network, tools and information.
- Will be fully empowered to vote and to be elected for any existing i.s.t.a.a. body or committee.
- Will be empowered to address their recommendations directly to the Board table.
- Cannot be excluded from i.s.t.a.a. if the membership fee is duly payed on time and if the basic membership criteria is met.
- Can change its status to Associate member if due to changes ceases to meet the basic criteria.
- Has the right to be informed about all plans and activities of the Board and entire association.
Active member fees
One time admission fee: 520 €
Yearly fee: 500 €
Yearly fee for international multi-location companies
(with branches or delegations in other countries besides
the headquarters location): 700 €
An Active member is an i.s.t.a.a. approved professional travel agency meeting the following criteria:
- Specialisation in Sports Travel with a significant percentage their activity
(at least 50% of the company’s turnover), with operation experience at major sports events,
such as Olympic Games, World Cups, European Championships, Champions League or similar.
- And/or service contract with National Sports Teams in key disciplines.
- And/or exclusive contract with a National Olympic Committee or a World Cup organiser.
- Must be an IATA accredited agent or have a local travel license from their respective country’s
authorities together with a solid insurance or bank guarantee.
- Must be dynamic, financially sound and have a solid reputation.
- Must be known and recommended by at least three i.s.t.a.a. members.