An associate member:
- Will receive an i.s.t.a.a. certificate, an Associate member logo and access to the member network, tools and information.
- Is empowered to be elected or nominated to work for i.s.t.a.a. in established Committees.
- Can address their recommendations to the Committee or Plenary Session.
- Loses the membership automatically if the membership fee is not paid on time or ceases to meet the basic criteria.
- Can also be upgraded to active member status if the basic criteria are met.
- Has the right to be informed about all the activities of i.s.t.a.a.
Associate member fees
One time admission fee: 520 €
Yearly fee: 730 €
An Associate member is a sports travel agency, which does not meet criteria of Active member but is very active in Sports Travel, providing:
- Minimum 3 recommendations from approved i.s.t.a.a. members.
- Minimum 5 years of continuous sports travel agency activity.
- Solid insurance or bank guarantee.