By purchasing through Kingdom Sports Group®, clients are able to obtain packages including the following:
- Guaranteed official category B, C or D match tickets.
- 3, 4 or 5 Star Accommodation packages from as little as two nights to our incredible 45-night all-inclusive program.
- Opening match tickets, pool matches, semi-final and the final.
- Follow your team throughout the tournament.
- Bespoke, escorted and inclusive tours and packages.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019, Japan merchandise.
Throughout the tournament, Kingdom Sports Group® dedicated and experienced consultants will be on hand to ensure our guests are expertly catered and cared for, ensuring their rugby experience is both memorable and extraordinary.
Daniel Beniston, Managing Director of Kingdom Sports Group welcomed Kingdom Sports Group’s® latest appointment:
“Rugby World Cup is one of the world’s most popular sporting events, and we have already encountered an unusually high demand from our clients to experience the extraordinary beauty of Japan and attend what is undoubtedly to be one of the most memorable Rugby World Cup experiences in history. Our enthusiastic team are busy putting together the final touches of our unique programs for what will be a spectacular and outstanding tournament”.
Pre-registration is open now at with early bird release of packages commencing 1 January, 2018.