A Partner member is an i.s.t.a.a. approved member which does not meet criteria as Active member or Associate member, but is willing to be a member and support the Association, for instance, companies and organisations related to sports events, suppliers, event management and corporate hospitality companies, PR & marketing companies, sponsors:
- Will receive an i.s.t.a.a. certificate, a Partner member logo and access to the member network, tools and information.
- Is a satellite business body with strong financial and professional position as well as clear and transparent ethical foundation and mission in their business environment.
- Is able to bring and add value to the i.s.t.a.a. members.
- Is a major entity ready to co-exist without competing in the sports travel industry.
- Is empowered to participate in the i.s.t.a.a. general meetings, to work in committees and participate in the information flow.
- Can present their business offers to the members with the approval of the Board of Directors.
Partner member fees
One time admission fee: 520 €
Yearly fee: 1,040 EUR for a minimum of 3 years