A Partner member is an i.s.t.a.a. approved member which does not meet criteria as Active member or Associate member, but is willing to be a member and support the Association, for instance, companies and organisations related to sports events, suppliers, event management and corporate hospitality companies, PR & marketing companies, sponsors:
- Will receive an i.s.t.a.a. certificate, a Partner member logo and access to the member network, tools and information.
- Is a satellite business body with strong financial and professional position as well as clear and transparent ethical foundation and mission in their business environment.
- Is able to bring and add value to the i.s.t.a.a. members.
- Is a major entity ready to co-exist without competing in the sports travel industry.
- Is empowered to participate in the i.s.t.a.a. general meetings, to work in committees and participate in the information flow.
- Can present their business offers to the members with the approval of the Board of Directors.
Partner member fees*
One time admission fee: 520 €
Yearly fee: 1,040 EUR for a minimum of 3 years
*The fees of Partner Members may be studied and determined by the Board of Directors in each case. The minimum period and entry fees for Partner Membership are to be paid upfront.